A range of chains according to your uses
Stainless steel chains:
- The solution for use in humid, acidic or alkaline conditions and where direct contact with food is a consideration.
- Made of FDA approved material and pre-lubricated with USDA H1 approved lubricant.
- Manufactured from high quality materials and designed to provide high performance over a wide temperature range (-40°C to +400°C), where corrosion resistance is a requirement.
- All components made of austenitic corrosion resistant steel
- Surface finishing of all components to eliminate stress
- Tensile strength approximately 65% of that of standard carbon steel chain.
Nickel Chains :
- Provides excellent corrosion protection. Ideal for applications such as bottling where spills can lead to corrosion.
- Particularly effective against wear and fatigue resistance, as well as corrosion resistance.
- Hexavalent chromium free
- 400 hours of corrosion protection during spray tests according to DIN 50021
- Solid cold extruded bushing and bearing for optimum performance
- Plates and bearings shot peened to our exact specifications
- Wear and fatigue resistance for maximum life
- Tensile strength approximately 85% of standard carbon steel chain
- Special” chains with attachments, brackets, hollow pins or zinc-plated, nickel-plated, maintenance-free chains
NETCO makes the difference
Our main assets that ensure you a high quality service
Access to all ranges with efficient logistics and technical independence
Our highly qualified and trained specialists are available 24/7!
Over 120 years of experience and expertise that we share with our clients